Every weekend during the English Premier League has kept us on the edge of our seats. This weekend is no different. In fact, this weekend we have two blockbuster events on our hands in Manchester City vs Arsenal and Liverpool vs Chelsea.
If you're a fantasy football gamer, this weekend is pure gold in terms of making money and in watching the masters of football displaying their prowess.
Try out Ungligames, India's first online gaming platform that let's you play all your fantasy game variants in one app! They have recently launched fantasy football in their offerings and their offers and promotions are the best offerings in India right now.
Ungligames has launched Fatafat Fantasy, a brand new fantasy football variant that is so quick, it's literally like making cash hands over fist with blink of an eye!
They have guaranteed prize pools that are dynamic. So that means, the more people that participate, the larger the cash prize pool you get to win from!
All you have to do is pick the pre made teams, enter the contest with the fees varying from Re 1 to Rs 500 .
That's it! You can now chill. Sit back, watch the match, check how your team is doing LIVE! They are also giving away Rs 500 as signup bonus + 13 free tickets + 5 tickets every day if you login and participate in any match, every day after you signup! Check them out here!
But how do you evaluate your fantasy football teams?
I've have selected a few players from all positions who, I feel should be the match winners and help improve your team.
Manchester City vs Arsenal
Arsenal fans, brace yourself because this game is unlikely to go in your favour. Despite coming off a 6-0 win against West Brom’s u23 team, Manchester City looked unplayable in their last PL game against Norwich. City also have a history of easing aside Arsenal seeing how they have won the last 4 PL matchups against the Gunners.
Players to Look out for :
- Bernd Leno : The Arsenal No.1 was excellent in his previous game despite losing 2-0. He made a potential save of the season against Lukaku’s header and should be quite busy in between the sticks this week also.
- Ruben Dias : The UEFA defender of the year is another must have player. The defender should show his excellence and perhaps even manage to help retain a clean sheet. Another player to look out for would be Joao Cancelo due to his attacking output.
- Jack Grealish : The 100 million starlet has been showing his worth in bits and this is only the beginning. The ex-Villa player had an exceptional game last time out against the gunners (3-0) and his chance and space creation could cause the Arsenal Defence trouble. An alternative would be Martin Odegaard, who should also be channeling the Arsenal attack alongside Emile Smith Rowe.
- Pierre-Emrick Aubameyang : The Arsenal forward has come off a brilliant performance where he bagged himself a Hattrick and an assist. Being high on confidence, I believe he should be able to cause havoc in the City box. An Alternative player would be Gabriel Jesus, who managed to have a brilliant game on the wing against Norwich where he got 2 assists.
Liverpool vs Chelsea
The second blockbuster is more evenly matched and should be more entertaining and thrilling. The game could go either way as both the teams are in tremendous form but I’ll have to favour Liverpool for the win due to the game being at Anfield. We will also see what happens when one beast in Romelu Lukaku comes up against another in Virgil Van Dijk.
Players to look out for :
- Alisson Becker : The Merseyside keeper has had the perfect start where he’s kept two clean sheets and made some brilliant saves. Seeing how Chelsea should be dominating possession and controlling most of the play, I’d reckon Alisson will be the buisier of the two this week.
- Trent Alexander Arnold : One of the best Right Backs and arguably the best example of a modern day fullback. Trent looks even better this season due to the return of Van Dijk from a long term injury. Expect him to be a part of all attacking play by The Reds.
- Reece James : The Chelsea RB/RM contributed directly in both the goals against Arsenal last week, where he got a goal and assist. This week, however he may not get the same space he did last time out due to Robertson being back, you can count on him getting in point earning positions. Another player to look out for in the midfield will be Mason Mount, he also scored the sole goal against Liverpool in their last clash
- Mo Salah : Arguably the best player in the Premier League for the past 3 years, the Egyptian King barely goes a game without directly contributing to Liverpool's goals. I would expect him to add to his tally in this game as well.
- Romelu Lukaku : Big Rom is back in the league and hit the ground running on his debut against Arsenal. He seems to scare the defenders but this week he will have more of a challenge due to standing up to Van Dijk. Nonetheless, his build up play is also a threat and his goal scoring could win the match for The Blues.
Author : Aayush Rajput
Aayush is sports writer and a Premier League specialist. Follow his updates on his instagram handle @matchdayreports
Picture Credit : Getty Images