I'm back with a quick guide to help all you fantasy football lovers prepare yourselves for tonight's Champions League fantasy football contests.
Let's look at the blockbusters tonight.
Tonight we have Liverpool vs Milan and Inter Milan vs Real Madrid at 12:30am. It will be quite interesting to see how the teams will fare this time, especially since all the star players in each time have been in extremely good form.
By the way, if you're looking to make some serious real cash by playing fantasy football online, check out Ungligames. It's the only multigaming app in India that offers all fantasy gaming formats to play and win massive cash rewards from.
Ungligames has launched Fatafat Fantasy, a brand new fantasy football variant that is so quick, it's literally like making cash hands over fist with blink of an eye!
They have guaranteed prize pools that are dynamic. So that means, the more people that participate, the larger the cash prize pool you get to win from!
All you have to do is pick the pre made teams, enter the contest with the fees varying from Re 1 to Rs 500 . If you think the match will be a high scoring match, pick the team that is indicated by
That's it! You can now chill. Sit back, watch the match, check how your team is doing LIVE! They are also giving away Rs 500 as signup bonus + 13 free tickets + 5 tickets every day if you login and participate in any match, every day after you signup! Check them out here!
But how do you evaluate your fantasy football teams?
I've have selected a few players from all positions who, I feel should be the match winners and help improve your team.
Liverpool vs Milan :
- Mike Maignan : AC Milan have gotten off to a great start this season having a straight win record and have only conceded one goal in three games. Maignan has shown his excellence in Ligue 1 last season and should be busy between the sticks tonight as well due to Liverpool’s constant goal threat.
- Trent Alexander Arnold : The English right back has gotten off to a solid start this season. He has created the most chances in the prem this season so far and should be playing a critical role in Liverpool's goals. Another player to look out for would be Theo Hernandes who himself had one of his best seasons last year and has continued to show that form.
- Brahim Diaz : The AC Milan attacking midfielder has been taking the spotlight where he has already gotten a goal and assist in 3 games in the Serie A where he also maintained 100% shot accuracy and 92% passing accuracy. Liverpool’s Thiago is another shout as he had a brilliant game against Leeds where he controlled the whole game and even grabbed an assist.
- Mo Salah : 3 goals and 2 assists in 4 games in the PL this season. Out of the 9 goals Liverpool has scored, Salah has directly contributed to more than 50% of them. Good chance of his name being on the scoresheet tonight as well.
Inter Milan vs Real Madrid
- Handanovic : Seeing how Madrid have been bashing goals left right and centre domestically, they should come into the game and try to be on the frontfoot. This would see Handanovic be busy in between nets.
- Stefan De Vrij : De Vrij has been excellent since the start of the season. The defender has won 84% of his duels this season which are 12. Even Nacho has an excellent success rate with 100% win rate in his 6 duels.
- Vinicius Junior : The Brazilian winger has been in hot form since the start of the season where he’s gone and grabbed 4 goals. He has already outscored himself compared to last season and should keep up with this form. Nico Barella is another star player who has grabbed 3 assists in Serie A this season.
- Karim Benzema : Karim the Dream Benzema has been arguably the most on form player in the world this month. He’s scored 5 and assisted 4 in 4 games already and has been unstoppable. He should cause real trouble in Inter’s box tonight and there’s a good chance of him being directly involved in Madrid’s goals.