9stacks Ladies Night is India’s first women’s only weekly poker tournament with a guaranteed prize pool of Rs 9000!
Poker is a sport that emphasizes the strategic thinking and acumen of players, regardless of their gender. On 9stacks, we have noted increasing numbers of women players battling it out for prizes on our regular tournaments, and a number of winners as well. However, to encourage newer women players we are now launching India’s first women’s only online poker tournament!
- Turbo Tournament: Play faster to win faster!
- EXCLUSIVE - for women only, by invitation! - only verified women players can register for these tournaments.
- FRIENDLY CHAT at the tables - discuss your hands, make friends, mentor your juniors, and get tips from experienced women players including the 9 Missketeers who recently rocked the DPT Goa Poker tournament!
Existing 9stacks users (women only!) who want to participate in the tournament, click here to start the one-time verification process.
Awesome, right? Take a look at the details given below and mark the day and time in your calendars!
Variant : No Limit Texas Holdem
Day : Every Tuesday
Time : 9:30 PM
Guaranteed Prize Pool: Rs 9000
Buy in: Rs 99 (90+9)
Rebuy: Unlimited/ upto 45 mins
Late Registrations: upto 45 mins
Terms & Conditions
- This is a women’s only tournament.
- Complete verification of your Level 3 KYC details on 9stacks is compulsory for eligibility.
- The Pre-registration process is mandatory for every first time participant so that we can verify your account and eligibility to participate in the tournament. This is a one time activity.
- Once the user account is verified through pre-registration screening process, you will have to go to the Tournament lobby on 9stacks and register with your buy in amount.
- 9stacks reserves the right to reject your participation, and confiscate the winnings if your account is found violating the terms and conditions mentioned above for this tournament, at any point, after investigation.
In case you face any problems while pre-registering, please write an email to email@example.com