Terms and Conditions to keep in mind while applying ta promo code during a deposit.
RA = Restricted Amount [ Deposit amount + Bonus amount (zero in case of tournament tickets)]
UB = User Balance
PB = Poker Balance
SU= StackUp Points
In the case of applying a promo code during a deposit that has a condition of accumulating a certain number of StackUp points, the following rules apply.
- The Stack Up points counter will start from the moment you make a successful deposit. (Note that the StackUp points shown on your dashboard are your lifetime points)
- The StackUp points get updated every hour.
- You can cash-out any amount which is above your restricted amount at any moment of time.
- If your UB + PB is less than Restricted Amount(RA) , Cash-out will not be allowed and you will see an error
- If there is a promo with RA already running in your account, the StackUp points requirement counter will start ONLY AFTER you have completed the earlier promo requirement.
For example :
You have 200 SU points currently. You apply a promo which requires you to generate 450 points. After some time, you apply another PROMO XYZ where you deposit 10K to get a ticket and the requirement is 500 points - In such a scenario, you will be able to cash out your RA (10K) only after you have reached 1150 points [(200(initial) + 450 (earlier promo) + 500( XYZ promo)]
The restriction on cashout will be removed only if you have accumulated the required number of StackUp points.
You can checkout the various exciting promotional offers for you here.