Your privacy is very important to 9stacks
Our paramount objective is to offer you a safe, protected and reliable environment to play.
9stacks.com respects your privacy and thus assures you that any information provided by you to 9stacks.com is protected and will be dealt with according to this Policy.
- To avail the facilities offered on www.9stacks.com, you will have to create a Login ID including your Username, Password and a Valid Email address.
- Additionally, for participating in any tournaments / games / competitions organized by 9stacks.com where a pay-out is involved, you will need to submit your Name, Date of Birth, Telephone number, Postal/Contact address, bank account details, and PAN number.
- In addition, you might voluntarily submit additional information including profile pictures, nick names, social media profiles, Aadhar number etc.
- When you visit www.9stacks.com, certain information may also be automatically collected and stored, including the IP address of your computer, browser type and language, the date and the time during which you accessed the site, UDID and MAC data, geo-location data, the address of the website which you may have used to link to www.9stacks.com
- When you visit www.9stacks.com, cookies may be left in your computer. A cookie is a small text file that uniquely identifies your browser. The cookies assigned by the servers of 9stacks.com may be used to personalize your experience on www.9stacks.com. Moreover, cookies may also be used for authentication, game management and security purposes.
- www.9stacks.com may also use software applications for website traffic analysis and to gather statistics used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of 9stacks.com among others.
- Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers of 9stacks.com when you click on any of the advertisements which may be displayed on www.9stacks.com in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not 9stacks.com.
- We record your playing history on www.9stacks.com including hands played, money deposited, wagered, won or withdrawn, game session durations, your high scores, your preferred game settings, and more broadly all actions taken within our software will be logged.
- We collect information about your use of our services, such as applications' usage, log files, user activity (e.g. pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for amongst other things troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
- We may collect Personal Information from third party service providers, such as information about your credit history from credit agencies and other financial information which is relevant to the provision of our services, as well as information which is gathered in order to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
- When you register with 9stacks.com, your account is protected by means of login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password.
- We suggest you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify 9stacks.com.
- Our services are not intended for or directed at persons under the age of eighteen (18). For any person who informs us that his age is eighteen (18) years or above, we reserve the right to access and verify the person's Personal Information, but the responsibility for not submitting any incorrect personal data remains with the user.
- Data which is transmitted over the Internet is intrinsically exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, 9stacks.com cannot guarantee any security for such information.
How 9stacks uses the collected data
- When you register your email address with 9stacks.com, you agree to receive email communication from 9stacks.com, entities specifically authorized by 9stacks.com and other users. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, 9stacks.com will send emails to that person on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
- 9stacks.com has a policy of not sharing any personally identifiable information with anyone other than entities specifically authorized by 9stacks.com which may include advertisers and sponsors of 9stacks.com. However, 9stacks.com may use your name, Login ID and the state from where you are participating when announcing the results of any contests run on the Website. Such contests are further governed by the Terms and Conditions which shall be available on the website as and when such a contest is run on the website.
- 9stacks.com conducts periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to 9stacks.com for market research and advertising purposes.
- 9stacks.com reserves the right to share your registration information with 9stacks.com appointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said purposes.
- 9stacks.com may also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving its services.
- Your playing history including hands played, money deposited or withdrawn, and other actions taken within our software can be analysed by us for the purpose of graphical displays, user feedback, analytics and marketing either by us or by associate companies engaged for this purpose.
- If we should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of Our assets, or transfer substantially all or part of Our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to share all the information you have provided through the Services to our business, investment, and merger partners. The same would apply (under obligations of confidentiality / non-disclosure agreements) for potential business, investment, and merger partners.
- By using our website, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of the information listed in the “Information gathered” section by 9stacks.com and its partners and affiliates.
- In order to play real money games, you will be required to send money to and receive money from us. We may use third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions ('ESPs') to process such financial transactions.
- Our services are not intended for or directed at persons under the age of eighteen (18). For any person who informs us that his age is eighteen (18) years or above, we reserve the right to access and verify the person's Personal Information. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via the Services, we will not accept this information and will take steps to remove such information from our records in a secure manner.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, the registration data provided by you and to verify your use of the services and your financial transactions for potential breach of our Terms and Conditions of Use and of applicable law. By using our website, you authorize us, our staff, agents and suppliers to use your Personal Information and to disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information you provide to us.
- By filling your mobile number on our site, you are giving NineStacks Gaming LLP and its affiliates the right to contact you by Call/SMS to provide you information on all promotional activity/events conducted by 9stacks.com and its partners. Your mobile number will not be used for any third party communication whatsoever.
- Our software package contains certain features designed to detect use of automated programs that enable artificial (non-human) intelligence to play on our site. Use of such 'bot' software programs violates Our Terms and Conditions of Use. By installing Our software and using the Services, you consent to our software performing any or all of the following functions:
- Scan your list of active software applications while you are using the services;
- Scan your list of active processes while you are using the services; and
- Scan the files in your services and site-related program folders to ensure that only 'non-hacked' versions of our software are being used.
- If any of the foregoing processes reveals a suspect application or process, our software may scan the files associated with the suspect application or process and compile a composite mesh (i.e., a profile that characterises the files associated with the application or process) to be matched against profiles for known illicit automated programs.
- Our software will not perform any random search of large portions of Your hard drive, equipment or files, and it will not transmit any other information to us or to any third party other than as described here.
- You consent to our sharing your information with any third parties who organise offline events or tournaments on behalf of or in conjunction with 9stacks.com.
- You consent to sharing information with 9stacks.com’s Auditors, contractors or business process advisors
Retention of Data
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All complaints relating to personal data must be sent to the grievance officer at [email protected]